Sail to the bay of Cascais while taking in the view of the region’s beautiful coastline, and enjoy the stunning beach of Conceição.
- Team of skipper + skipper assistant
- Safety briefing
- GoPro 4k film of the tour (upon request)
- All meals on board are taken care of by the crew.
- High Season From March 23 to October 31
- Private Boat Up to 6 people
- Low Season From November 1 to March 22
- Private Boat Up to 6 people
Travel from Lisbon to Sesimbra on a Multi-Day Sailing Trip!
Gather a group of friends, family, or your soulmate and take a few days to sail and enjoy unforgettable moments on the ocean. Enjoy a few days of raw, unfiltered, once-in-a-lifetime experiences!
Our boat is an amazing Beneteau First 31.7 Cruising Monohull, built for a versatile sailing performance! It’s fast, comfortable, and safe, with a great living space for you and your group. Our experienced crew provides all the assistance you need on this lifetime experience
Lisboa, Doca de Santo Amaro – Cabo Espichel – Marina de Sesimbra – Costa da Serra da Arrábida – Estuário do Sado (Setúbal) – Marina de Sesimbra – Lisboa
- Depart the Santo Amaro dock.
- We leave behind the 25th of April Bridge, and a few hours later, we reach the ocean.
- Rising south, we sail off the immense beach that goes from Costa da Caparica to Meco beach before we turn to Cabo Espichel.
- We sail across the incomparable natural beauty of the Arrábida Natural Park coastline, a place where the blue of the sea contrasts with the green vegetation across the mountains, as with the white sandy beaches and chalk cliffs.
What you can expect:
- You have the privilege of seeing the most beautiful beaches in Europe! Most of them are completely deserted and can be only accessed by boat! Besides that, the clear waters of the ocean are perfect for snorkeling, where you can find several fish species, lobsters, and octopus.
- We spend the night in the Marina of Sesimbra. Here you can make the choice to sleep on the boat. Choosing to stay on the boat would mean less privacy because the crew would also sleep there. We advise you to stay at Hotel do Mar (4 stars and a 10-minute walk from the marina).
- Here you can enjoy all the artisanal fishing and the preparation of deep-sea fishing.
- The surprises of this trip are not yet over! On the second day, we sail across the waters of The Estuário do Sado, which is one of the few places in the world where a pod of dolphins actively lives within a freshwater estuary. The pod of approximately 28 bottlenose dolphins is routinely spotted swimming, hunting, or playing in the waters of Setúbal.
- We return to spend the night in Sesimbra, where the fish and seafood cuisine is excellent.
- On our way back, we stop in one of the beaches at Serra da Arrábida, where we say goodbye to this amazing Portuguese paradise!
What to Bring:
- Bring sunscreen and a hat.
- The usual clothes that you would need to spend three days out on the ocean (don’t forget that, even in summer, the nights cool down by the sea)
- Do not forget your bathing suits!
- You can leave us a comment on the booking form if you have a special request — different starting time, for example.
- At your request, we can take care of the hotel reservations.
Remember: Weather and tide conditions will influence your experience.